Replacement for antispam plugin

Håkon Alstadheim hakon at alstadheim.priv.no
Sun Feb 12 21:52:32 UTC 2017

Den 12. feb. 2017 15:12, skrev Ralph Seichter:
> On 12.02.2017 13:25, Stephan Bosch wrote:
>
>> The "imap.mailbox" environment is the empty string in this case. Why?
>> Well, the Sieve interpreter does not know about it, since the
>> "imapsieve" extension is not activated in the require line.
>
> Now there's a facepalm moment. ;-) Thank you, with a modified 'require'
> statement things are working for me.
>
> I see that https://wiki.dovecot.org/HowTo/AntispamWithSieve has already
> been updated, that's nice.

Tried to add a small variation for dSpam, but there is some anti-spam
functionality that I don't understand.

Mind putting this in after the sa-learn-ham.sh: ?
-----------
Or, if you are using dspam, (dropping 'sa-' as that would be misleading)

learn-spam.sh

{{{
#!/bin/sh

sed -e 's/\r$//' | /usr/bin/dspam --source=error --class=spam
}}}

learn-ham.sh

{{{
#!/bin/sh

sed -e 's/\r$//' | /usr/bin/dspam --debug --source=error --class=innocent
}}}