Problem with Let's Encrypt Certificate

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Sat Feb 18 18:06:43 UTC 2017

On 2017-02-17 (11:28 MST), Robert L Mathews <lists at tigertech.com> wrote:

> ssl_cert = </etc/ssl/sebode-online.de/chain.pem
> ssl_key = </etc/ssl/sebode-online.de/key.pem

ssl_cert = </usr/local/etc/dehydrated/certs/[domain]/fullchain.pem
ssl_key = </usr/local/etc/dehydrated/certs/[domain]/privkey.pem

Seems to work just fine for me.

> You're also manually specifying these non-default parameters:
>
> ssl_cipher_list = ...
> ssl_prefer_server_ciphers = yes
> ssl_protocols = !SSLv2 !SSLv3
>
> For testing, I would simplify. Does it work without any of those three
> things set?

ssl_protocols = !SSLv2 !SSLv3

is a sensible setting (and should be the default) a no one should still be supporting SSLv2 or SSLv3. I do not have the other settings.

--
Apple broke AppleScripting signatures in Mail.app, so no random signatures.