Sieve and multi-auth databases

Stephan Bosch stephan at rename-it.nl
Tue Feb 21 18:55:45 UTC 2017

Op 2/21/2017 om 6:09 PM schreef Stephan Bosch:
> Op 2/21/2017 om 5:19 PM schreef dovecot at avv.solutions:
>
>>  - - - - + - - - -
>> # Authentication for SQL users. Included from 10-auth.conf.
>> passdb sql {
>>   driver = sql
>>   args = /etc/dovecot/dovecot-sql.conf.ext
>>   # Associated query:
>>   # password_query = SELECT email as user, password FROM virtual_users
>> WHERE email='%u';
>> }
>>
>> userdb sql {
>>   driver = static
>>   args = uid=vmail gid=vmail home=/sd/MAIL_IMAP_POP/%d/%n:LAYOUT=fs
>> }

Based on the log file you sent me, the above sql userdb is the problem.
The configured home field makes no sense. A home directory is strictly a
filesystem path and does not accept options such as LAYOUT. That only
applies to a mail storage location; i.e., the "mail" field.

What I find puzzling though is that that userdb is not in the
configuration you sent me.

Regards,

Stephan.