Director+NFS Experiences

Mark Moseley moseleymark at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 19:58:50 UTC 2017

On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 11:41 AM, Francisco Wagner C. Freire <
wgrcunha at gmail.com> wrote:

> In our experience. A ring with more of 4 servers is bad, we have sync
> problems everyone.  Using 4 or less works perfect.
>
> Em 24 de fev de 2017 4:30 PM, "Mark Moseley" <moseleymark at gmail.com>
> escreveu:

>> 'director-ization'
>> subject,
>> yet

>> millions

>> > Cool

Interesting. That's good feedback. One of the things I wondered about is
whether it'd be better to deploy a 10-node ring or split it into 2x 5-node
rings. Sounds like splitting it up might not be a bad idea. How often would
you see those sync problems (and were they the same errors as I posted or
something else)? And were you running poolmon from every node when you were
seeing sync errors?