Query about list policy?

Andy R spinner.dc at delphinidae.org.uk
Tue Feb 28 22:58:55 UTC 2017

Greetings for a second time today,

As a quick query, what is the policy about linking to user-scripts and
small addons ? I've used a couple of perl scripts to help me with dspam
training from dovecot-antispam and imapsieve triggering for sorting and
feeding messages to dspam in the background. They are most likely not
the greatest but seem to work at least. I've posted them to github, but
just wanted to ask whether it was an issue if i linked them here, or if
they would need any review before posting or any other answer?

Many thanks, and to Aki Tuomi and the dovecot team also.

Andy R.