dovecot-pigeonhole running external script ends with signal 11

Stephan Bosch stephan at rename-it.nl
Thu Jan 5 23:04:08 UTC 2017

Op 1/4/2017 om 9:37 AM schreef Tobi:
> Hi Aki
>
> yes I built dovecot and pigeonhole rpms in the same rpmbuild. pigeonhole
> rpm is based on 0.4.14
> Do you think that the error might come from self building the rpms?

But what version of Pigeonhole are you actually using? Version 0.4.16 is
released for Dovecot v2.2.26.

Also:

- Can you find out which process is getting the segfault? GDB shows the
pid and you should lookup what process that is while GDB is still active.
- Isn't that GDB backtrace you provided deeper? It shows only two
levels, but that makes no sense (i.e. main() is not listed).

Regards,

Stephan.