.dovecot.sieve location issue

Jibeji jbjbay at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 8 17:14:20 UTC 2017

Hello,
Here it is:

# 2.2.10: /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf
# OS: Linux 3.14.32-xxxx-grs-ipv6-64 x86_64
first_valid_gid = 5000
first_valid_uid = 5000
lda_mailbox_autocreate = yes
lda_mailbox_autosubscribe = yes
mail_access_groups = vmail
mail_location = /home/mail/%d/%n
mail_privileged_group = vmail
managesieve_notify_capability = mailto
managesieve_sieve_capability = fileinto reject envelope encoded-character
vacation subaddress comparator-i;ascii-numeric relational regex imap4flags
copy include variables body enotify environment mailbox date ihave
mbox_write_locks = fcntl
mmap_disable = yes
namespace inbox {
  inbox = yes
  location =
  mailbox Drafts {
    special_use = \Drafts
  }
  mailbox Junk {
    special_use = \Junk
  }
  mailbox Sent {
    special_use = \Sent
  }
  mailbox "Sent Messages" {
    special_use = \Sent
  }
  mailbox Trash {
    special_use = \Trash
  }
  prefix =
}
passdb {
  args = /etc/dovecot/dovecot-sql.conf.ext
  driver = sql
}
plugin {
  sieve = ~/.dovecot.sieve
  sieve_dir = ~/sieve
}
postmaster_address = postmaster at radioamateur.org
protocols = imap pop3 sieve
service auth {
    group = postfix
    mode = 0600
    user = postfix
  }
  unix_listener auth-userdb {
    group = vmail
    mode = 0600
    user = vmail
  }
}
ssl = required
ssl_cert = </etc/httpd/ssl/public.new.crt
ssl_key = </etc/httpd/ssl/private.new.key
ssl_protocols = !SSLv2 !SSLv3
userdb {
  args = /etc/dovecot/dovecot-sql.conf.ext
  driver = sql
}
protocol lda {
  mail_plugins = sieve