dovecot-pigeonhole and 2.2.27

Mark Constable markc at renta.net
Tue Jan 10 02:45:04 UTC 2017

On 09/01/17 02:29, Aki Tuomi wrote:
> There were some non-compatible changes in 2.2.27 that makes older
> versions of pigeonhole incompatible, when external programs are used.
> We moved the program-client code from pigeonhole to dovecot core and
> made some changes to it to facilitate other uses for it.

I'm testing with ubuntu zesty and it's still at dovecot 2.2.25 so
where might I find the docs for the relevant changes in 2.2.27 that
will no doubt affect me in another month or three?

And would anyone have an example of how to use dovecot-pigeonhole
to call spamprobe as an external program in the current 2.2.25?

I've only been testing postfix/dovecot for a few weeks so I'm not
familiar with most of the docs or ecosystem in general.