Dynamic autoexpunge for IMAP folders

Thorsten Hater thorsten.hater at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 11:36:37 UTC 2017

So, returning from the LDAP userdb does not change situation.
As I said, I would to set folder names dynamicaly, without setting
up a mailbox in advance.
Here the problem is discussed

http://www.dovecot.org/list/dovecot/2013-August/092023.html

but no solution is found apart from defining the namespace in the
static config, see here

http://www.dovecot.org/list/dovecot/2013-August/092053.html

As I do not know what folders the user might to configure for
autoexpunge, I cannot put the folders into the config.

Thorsten