Clamping down on mailbox sizes...

SH Development listaccount at starionline.com
Wed Jan 25 00:52:21 UTC 2017

I don’t want to do this for all users….but…

I have a few users who insist that they use their mailboxes regularly and don’t want it cancelled.  Fine.  But they won’t clean them out either.

What steps would you all recommend for setting quotas on some users but not others?

Specifically starting out with identifying WHICH accounts have excessive amounts of crap in them, by age, then sending them a notice stating they are going to get limited, then deleting mail older than x number of days if they don’t do it themselves by a certain time frame...

Thoughts?

Jeff