dsync dovecot / Failed connection refused

Thierry lenaigst at maelenn.org
Thu Jan 26 16:39:13 UTC 2017

Hi,

Jan 26 17:21:40 doveadm(user7 at domain.ltd): Fatal: connect(ip_server_target:4711) failed: Connection refused
Jan 26 17:23:59 doveadm(user3 at domain.ltd): Fatal: connect(ip_server_target:4711) failed: Connection refused
Jan 26 17:24:44 doveadm(user5 at domain.ltd): Fatal: connect(ip_server_target:4711) failed: Connection refused
Jan 26 17:24:44 doveadm(user4 at domain.ltd): Fatal: connect(ip_server_target:4711) failed: Connection refused
Jan 26 17:24:44 doveadm(user2 at domain.ltd): Fatal: connect(ip_server_target:4711) failed: Connection refused
Jan 26 17:24:44 doveadm(user1 at domain.ltd): Fatal: connect(ip_server_target:4711) failed: Connection refused
Jan 26 17:24:44 doveadm(user6 at domain.ltd): Fatal: connect(ip_server_target:4711) failed: Connection refused

The config is the same for  both server.

When checking the FW on both  server :

ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere             tcp dpt:4711

Is it the FW who is really blocking this port ? Or something else ??

Any ideas ?

Thx for your support.

Le mardi 24 janvier 2017 à 11:45:14, vous écriviez :

>>> doveadm(user1 at domain.ltd): Fatal: /var/run/dovecot/auth-userdb: passdb lookup failed (to see if user is proxied, because doveadm_port is set)

--
Cordialement,
 Thierry                            e-mail : lenaigst at maelenn.org