Users with extra mailbox: namespace/mailbox in userdb lookup?

MRob mrobti at insiberia.net
Sat Jan 28 07:07:05 UTC 2017

Hello,

We have a need for some users to have an additional folder created and
subscribed for them.

Is is possible to return an override for the default "namespace inbox"
containing the needed mailbox definitions in the userdb lookup for such
users? If so, how would the userdb lookup result be formatted?
Presumably as just one long string, but how would the setting be named
given there can't be a space in it? Can I replace the space with an
underscore, e.g.

userdb_namespace_inbox = '{ mailbox Drafts { auto=subscribe special_use
= \Drafts } mailbox Trash { auto=subscribe special_use = \Trash } }'

Or is there some other way to do this?