Auth cache does not take %real_rip into account

Tom Sommer mail at tomsommer.dk
Tue Jan 31 12:49:51 UTC 2017

I run a Director setup with a webmail in front, the webmail is in
login_trusted_networks and sends IMAP-ID x-original-ip to log the client
IP.

If I enable auth_debug on the director, I see that the cache key
contains the client IP, and not the %real_rip.

This is causing problems because in my passdb SQL query, I use the
%real_rip to determine if login is allowed.

Should %real_rip not be added to the auth cache key? Or should it be the
cache key instead of the %rip?

Thanks
--
Tom