weakforced

Mark Moseley moseleymark at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 02:38:55 EEST 2017

I've been playing with weakforced, so it fills in the 'fail2ban across a
cluster' niche (not to mention RBLs). It seems to work well, once you've
actually read the docs :)

I was curious if anyone had played with it and was *very* curious if anyone
was using it in high traffic production. Getting things to 'work' versus
getting them to work *and* handle a couple hundred dovecot servers is a
very wide margin. I realize this is not a weakforced mailing list (there
doesn't appear to be one anyway), but the users here are some of the
likeliest candidates for having tried it out.

Mainly I'm curious if weakforced can handle serious concurrency and whether
the cluster really works under load.