Corrupt index files

Bruce Guenter bruce at untroubled.org
Mon Jul 24 19:54:53 EEST 2017

On Mon, Jul 24, 2017 at 08:39:36AM +0300, Aki Tuomi wrote:
> Do you have users accessing the files concurrently from more than one
> dovecot instance at a time?

Yes. Apparently it is fairly common behavior for some IMAP clients to
open up multiple connections to the same mailbox. Some times the
multiple accesses came from different servers (stand alone IMAP client
and a webmail system), but there is corruption even when all the
accesses are going through the same server.

(Yes, we need a director. I am working on integrating that into our network.)

--
Bruce Guenter <bruce at untroubled.org>                http://untroubled.org/