under another kind of attack

Gary Sellani lists at lazygranch.com
Sun Jul 30 06:25:13 EEST 2017

At a bare minimum, do the same blocking for AWS. The jq program mentioned on the page works great.

http://docs.aws.amazon.com/general/latest/gr/aws-ip-ranges.html

I block the cloud services as they hack me. There aren't many left that I haven't seen. Sadly my VPS, Digital Ocean, has an email hacker that I just can't get DO to shut down. I assure you I'm costing them plenty in tech support. You can do a search on stretchoid.com if you want to learn more about the offender.

I have an additional list of EDU ip addresses that probably are doing research, but won't let me opt out.

bgp.he.net is one way to get IP space listings.