ACL File

Bobber bobber at kc0dxf.net
Fri Jun 2 22:15:26 EEST 2017

I'm getting inconsistent behavior from my acl file.  I have an acl vfile
configured with this:

> Jobs$* anyone lrwikst
> $* user=bob.wooldridge at edm-inc.com lrwstipekxa
> $* user=michael.user at edm-inc.com lrwstipekxa
> Jobs$* user=bob.wooldridge at edm-inc.com lrwstipekxa
> Jobs$* user=michael.user at edm-inc.com lrwstipekxa

The Jobs folder is a public shared folder.  I want just the two users to
be able to have complete control of anything in the shared Jobs folder.
Currently, user bob is able to move folders to sub folders but user
michael is sometimes able to move folders but mostly not.  I am using
Thunderbird as the mail client. Sometimes I can restart Thunderbird and
it will allow one operation but subsequent operations error out with
Thunderbird saying the user does not have permissions.

Here's my doveconf -n:

--
*Bob Wooldridge*
Blog: http://kc0dxf.net/blog/