2nd try: Thunderbird "Empty Trash" causes inconsistent IMAP session state?

awl1 awl1 at gmx.net
Mon Jun 5 14:35:32 EEST 2017

Hello Aki,

sorry, but I am still a newbie to Dovecot:

Hmm - I don't seem to have IMAP session IDs in every line of my
dovecot-info.log. that could be used to extract IMAP session-related info.

I assume that I have to set up logging in a specific way to add and then
find the IMAP session ID in my logs. Could you please point me to the
docs about how to configure this for the future?

What I can offer now from my old logs is to provide log file excerpts
from some minutes/seconds before the "Empty Trash" action caused the
"inconsistent IMPA state" message until shortly after - would that help
as well!?

Best regards & apologies
Andreas