2nd try: Thunderbird "Empty Trash" causes inconsistent IMAP session state?

awl1 awl1 at gmx.net
Mon Jun 5 15:13:18 EEST 2017

Hello again,

here you are (log excerpt from May 29 00:06:02 until May 29 01:17:49):

May 29 00:12:05 imap(xxx at xxx.org): Info: IMAP session state is
inconsistent, please relogin. in=1369 out=222662
May 29 00:12:05 imap(xxx at xxx.org): Info: IMAP session state is
inconsistent, please relogin. in=204 out=1504
May 29 00:40:29 imap(xxx at xxx.org): Info: IMAP session state is
inconsistent, please relogin. in=1213 out=6414
May 29 00:40:30 imap(xxx at xxx.org): Info: IMAP session state is
inconsistent, please relogin. in=227 out=1430

I'd still be interested anyway in what I'd have t do in order to add the
session ID to my future log files. Is this documented anywhere?

https://wiki.dovecot.org/Variables does not help enough with regards to
how to apply it to logfile settings in dovecot.conf... :-(

Thanks again & best regards
Andreas