2.2.30.2 fails to compile on centos 7

Peter peter at pajamian.dhs.org
Wed Jun 7 06:44:29 EEST 2017

On 07/06/17 15:39, Matt Bryant wrote:
> my actual RPM failed at the same place

Right, I looked there and specifically pulled up my build log to show
that the build went through that particular place just fine (and it
completed just fine as well).  So it did not fail for me.

> .. the below was actually not the
> result of an rpmbuild command .. cleared out the BUILD directory,
> untar'd, configure and ran make manually - failed at the same spot as
> the RPM package .. given 2.2.30.1 built ok  saw no reason why 2.2.30.2
> should suddenly stop ..

My point was you did not use mock, but rather you are building in an
unclean build environment.  I would recommend you try building with mock
to ensure you get a clean build environment and see how that works.

You are also welcome to grab my SRPM and rebuild from that if you want,
or just use the packages that I built for GhettoForge directly.

Peter