Lucene

Joan Moreau jom at grosjo.net
Fri Jun 9 09:21:13 EEST 2017

Hi,

I can not get rid of the below message and my FTS seems not working
properly. Is there a compile parameter to adjust to have Lucene working ?

doveadm(root): Debug: Skipping module doveadm_fts_lucene_plugin, because dlopen() failed: /usr/lib/dovecot/modules/doveadm/lib20_doveadm_fts_lucene_plugin.so: undefined symbol: lucene_index_iter_deinit (this is usually intentional, so just ignore this message)
doveadm(root): Debug: Skipping module doveadm_fts_plugin, because dlopen() failed: /usr/lib/dovecot/modules/doveadm/lib20_doveadm_fts_plugin.so: undefined symbol: fts_backend_rescan (this is usually intentional, so just ignore this message)

Thank you very much