sieve vacation message if ....

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Fri Jun 23 17:12:51 EEST 2017

On Fri, 23 Jun 2017 14:46:21 +0200, Stephan Bosch stated:

>Op 21-6-2017 om 19:16 schreef lejeczek:
>> hi fellas
>>
>> generic construct for(if possible): reply vacation message if
>> address is not from add1 at com1 add2 at com2
>>
>> would you share?
>
>require "vacation";
>
>if not address "from" ["add1 at com1", "add2 at com2"] {
>     vacation "I am on vacation.";
>}
>
>Regards,
>
>Stephan.

I have used this myself. I have always wondered though is it possible
to have a vacation message only sent on a weekend. This is the scenario.
My office closes on Friday at 4pm and does not reopen until Monday at
9am. I would like to automate a way to have a message sent that states
that to customers who send us emails on the weekend. Right now I have
to do it manually. Is there another way to do it?

Thanks!

--
Jerry