NOTIFY broken in 2.2.31?

Bojan Smojver bojan at rexursive.com
Thu Jun 29 13:27:10 EEST 2017

Hi,

I just updated my Dovecot to the new build in Fedora 26, which is based
on 2.2.31. After I did that, Evolution (3.24.3) is no longer receiving
notifications about new mail in folders other than inbox (the same
version of Evo that worked fine against Dovecot 2.2.30.2). The only
folder that still gets notifications is inbox.

I see there have been changes to NOTIFY code in this release. What
would you like me to send to you in order to debug this problem?

When I run Evo with some debugging options turned on, I can see:
[imapx:B] I/O: 'B00010 OK NOTIFY completed (0.001 + 0.000 secs).'

So, notify setting appears to be happening and it looks pretty much the
same as it does against version 2.2.30.2.

--
Bojan