Replacement for antispam plugin

Tanstaafl tanstaafl at libertytrek.org
Wed Mar 1 15:21:21 UTC 2017

On Wed Mar 01 2017 03:11:48 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time), Aki Tuomi
<aki.tuomi at dovecot.fi> wrote:
>> But, if the imapsieve is only matching to literal foldernames, should
>> I just duplicate the trigger lines for each type of junk folder or is
>> there a method to have the sieve script enumerate all the options
>> listed by 'special use'  or is there a better method for this? I want
>> to put the spam-mail-filing script as a global sieve script as all
>> users will need it, rather than duplicating out for each user.
>>
> There is no way to match special use folders at the moment, but I like
> the idea.

If by 'match' you mean, basically, a way to define aliases for different
special use folders to a single mailbox name, I suggested this a long
time ago, and love the idea.

Hopefully you'll at least add this to your official 'ToDo' (or 'maybe
ToDo' list?

:) Thanks