letsencrypt

Larry Rosenman larryrtx at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 18:08:42 UTC 2017

I have DNS setup as my auth, and use nsupdate to let it get the token.

On 3/3/17, 12:07 PM, "dovecot on behalf of David Mehler" <dovecot-bounces at dovecot.org on behalf of dave.mehler at gmail.com> wrote:

    Hello,

    I know some users here are using letsencrypt for their CA. If this is
    to off topic write me privately.

    I'm wanting letsencrypt to take over as my CA, replacing existing self
    signed certificates. I've got web working, a certificate for https
    sites and one for webmail as they have different names. What I'm now
    wanting to do is get letsencrypt going for my email setup, the smtp
    handled by postfix, but mail, and imap I believe are handled by
    dovecot.

    With the web it was easy just let apache serve the token that
    letsencrypt needed and I got certificates. How do I do this with
    regards email?

    I hope that's clear.

    Any help appreciated.

    Thanks.