Auto create & subscribe folder from Userdb [Was: Users with extra mailbox: namespace/mailbox in userdb lookup?]

MRob mrobti at insiberia.net
Tue Mar 14 03:57:57 UTC 2017

On 2017-03-13 13:40, Aki Tuomi wrote:
> On 2017-03-13 19:31, MRob wrote:

>>> Oh I did not know this doveadm command, thank you!
>>>
>>> Output included all my other userdb fields as well as this:
>>>
>>> namespace/inbox/mailbox/Important/auto     subscribe
>>
>> Just a polite ping on this problem. Folder auto-creation isn't working
>> with folders specified as part of the userdb lookup. Help appreciated.
>
> Can you change config to
>
> mail_debug=yes
>
> and provide logs for a single session?

Sorry to return so much later. I can provide full logs, but it looks
like this is what you're looking for:

Mar 14 01:26:24 mail dovecot: imap(user at example.com): Debug: Unknown
userdb setting: plugin/namespace/inbox/mailbox/Important/auto=subscribe

Is it the "plugin/" on front? As you see with my doveadm result above, I
don't think I caused that to be placed there. Any further guidance?