autocreate ONLY for new Users

plataleas plataleas at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 11:07:13 UTC 2017

Thanks Aki!!

The welcome plugin sounds like the best workaround. To implement this we
would need to upgrade our Dovecot installation:

dovecot-core:
  Installed: 1:2.2.24-1~bpo8+1
  Candidate: 1:2.2.27-2~bpo8+1

Are there special recommendations for the upgrade process (in addition
to the Dovecot NEWS file)? Any special steps we should be aware of
during the upgrade?

Is it that simple "apt-get upgrade dovecot-core"?

your experiences are highly appreciated! This is our first Dovecot
upgrade :-)