autocreate ONLY for new Users

plataleas plataleas at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 14:23:52 UTC 2017

The welcome plugin is only available for Dovecot Versions 2.2.25+.

root at dcot02:~# dovecot --version
2.2.24 (a82c823)
root at dcot02:~# grep Error /var/log/syslog
Mar 15 15:13:47 dcot02 dovecot: imap: Error: Plugin 'welcome' not found
from directory /usr/lib/dovecot/modules
Mar 15 15:13:47 dcot02 dovecot: imap: Error: Internal error occurred.
Refer to server log for more information.

Thanks