Postfix Ignoring lmtp, delivering straight to maildir

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Wed Mar 15 20:43:55 EET 2017

On Wed, 15 Mar 2017 10:31:17 -0700, Doug Barton stated:

>I considered sending to the postfix list instead, and would be happy
>to do that if it's more appropriate.

If you do decide to submit your problem to Postfix, and I think you
should, please follow the directions at
http://www.postfix.com/DEBUG_README.html, and more specifically
http://www.postfix.com/DEBUG_README.html#mail. Nothing pisses off
Postfix members more than posting what "YOU" think the main.cf and
master.cf are rather than what Postfix is actually interpreting it to
be. Include your Postfix version and OS. That includes including actual
log entries, not just a one line snippet.

Also, be sure to explain exactly what it is you want to accomplish.
They are not mind readers.

Good luck.

--
Jerry