dovecot problem with ssl

Nilton Jose Rizzo rizzo at i805.com.br
Fri Mar 17 10:21:15 EET 2017

  Hi all,

     I already searched for this error on google and nothing

     I never install dovecot, this is a first time.

     This error, I know, is too newbie and stupid, but I
checked more than twice.

root at server:/usr/local/etc/dovecot # sievec /home3/virtual/default.sieve
doveconf: Fatal: Error in configuration file
/usr/local/etc/dovecot/conf.d/10-ssl.conf line 7: Unknown setting: ssl
root at server:/usr/local/etc/dovecot #

    I'm running a FreeBSD 12-current and compile all from ports
(mysql, dovecot2, portfix3.1, and all needs ports, but this error
don't leave.

    I'm fowling this tutorial to install all, but when I'll run
a sievec this stop with this error.

    I'm not new in FreeBSD, I'm have good experience in FreeBSD.

---
**Nilton José Rizzo            UFRRJ
**http://www.rizzo.eng.br      http://www.ufrrj.br
**http://lattes.cnpq.br/0079460703536198