getmail with dovecot delivering problems

Samuel Reina Calvo samuel at yayabo.inf.cu
Tue Mar 21 23:43:26 EET 2017

Hi there, I put together a mail server with postfix+dovecot+mysql with virtual users and it works just fine as internal mail server, but when i put ir under a multidrop email server it sends ok but so far coulnd make getmail to deliver mails correctly. the use of getmail + dovecot downloads email via pop3 but then put all the emails in the same inbox.
my maildir is /var/vmail/[domain]
getmalirc conf is

 [retriever]type = MultidropPOP3Retriver
server
username
password
envelope_recipient =  delivered-to:1
[destination]
 type = MDA_external
 path = /usr/local/libexec/dovecot/deliverthen when i run
sudo -H -u vmail bash -c 'getmail -g /etc/.getmail -r /etc/.getmail/getmailrc'

i get all the time all the messages delivered into /var/vmail/vmail   (being vmail the linux user who handles my virtual users)

__________ Información de ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versión de la base de firmas de virus 14929 (20170213) __________

ESET NOD32 Antivirus ha comprobado este mensaje.

http://www.eset.com