migrate Maildir to mdbox

Aki Tuomi aki.tuomi at dovecot.fi
Tue May 2 09:58:21 EEST 2017

Assuming your maildir path is /path/to/mail/Maildir You could do it like
this:

mail_home=/path/to/mail
mail_location=mdbox:~/Mail

Then run

doveadm import -A -s maildir:~/Maildir "" ALL

mdbox should end up in

/path/to/mail/Mail

Please try it with doveadm import -u username first and keep backups,
naturally.

Aki