Can only enable Sieve scripts not edit them (Roundcube)

Paul Littlefield info at paully.co.uk
Fri May 5 17:25:15 EEST 2017

Hello,

(my first post so be gentle)

I will be posting this to the Roundcube mailing list too, but thought it worth asking here as well.

I have a Roundcube installation running Apache with Dovecot and Sieve.

When logged in to Roundcube, a user can see the Sieve scripts and enable or disable them but NOT edit them or create new scripts.

In other words, Dovecot will happily EDIT the script to mark it as 'false' but will not edit the actual rules or create a new rule...

e.g.

require ["fileinto","vacation"];
# rule:[Out of Office]
if false # true