No doveadm-save in wiki2?

KT Walrus kevin at my.walr.us
Wed May 10 17:06:04 EEST 2017

> On May 10, 2017, at 9:50 AM, Sami Ketola <sami.ketola at dovecot.fi> wrote:
>

>> On 9 May 2017, at 19.26, KT Walrus <kevin at my.walr.us> wrote:
>>
>> Is “doveadm save” an undocumented feature? Or, just well-hidden?
>>
>> https://wiki2.dovecot.org/Tools/Doveadm <https://wiki2.dovecot.org/Tools/Doveadm>
>
> That wikipage is autogenerated from the doveadm manpage… which unfortunately lags behind on the features. We’ll try to update the manpage eventually some day.

How long does this usually take? Googling the topic seems to indicate that this feature was implemented several years ago.

I’m looking to use the Doveadm HTTP API for new message delivery (thus needing to use the “doveadm save” feature). Is the Doveadm HTTP API still experimental? The wikipage doesn’t seem to have adequate documentation on using this API with just a single “fetch” example using curl.

Kevin