per user procmail filtering and dovecot-lda

Adam Shostack adam at shostack.org
Wed May 17 21:26:36 EEST 2017

So I'm confused as to why you're piping back from procmail to dovecot
LDA, rather than having procmail be the final LDA.

Why not use:

:0 w
* ^List-ID:.*jenkinsci-dev.googlegroups.com
mailing-lists/jenkinsci-dev/

(The trailing slash tells procmail that jenkinssci-dev is a maildir,
not an mbox)

Also, procmail is way out of date, no longer maintained, and there are
"semi" known vulnerabilities that haven't been fixed.  See
http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-ports&m=141634350915839&w=2 & the
wikipedia page.

Adam