Configuration is not working with Thunderbird

Quark zquark32 at gmail.com
Mon May 22 20:49:30 EEST 2017

I did all this & it still gives the same error.  I have connected with
my android phone with no security with my current setup, however I still
get the same error message from Dovecot.

May 22 08:54:30 ********** dovecot: imap-login: Aborted login (no auth
,attempts in 0 secs): user=<>, rip=***********, lip=***********,

I've tried to do all sorts of changes in the way that I attempt to login
via Thunderbird & it gives me the same error.

Any suggestion on how to get Thunderbird to login?