virtual folder: how to store in mysql?

dovecot at avv.solutions dovecot at avv.solutions
Tue May 30 13:45:56 EEST 2017

Hello Community,

Now that virtual folders seem to work fine, I stil lhave 2 questions :

1° Is it possible to store the virtual folder definition (aka content of
Folder/dovecot-virtual) in mysql?

2° I have duplicates in my "Unseen", which both correctly disappear once
handled one of them
Example:
!Inbox
*
-Inbox (tried this but does not succeed
-Trash
-Trash/*
Public/*
     Unseen

2°bis :) I tried to put the "common defs" in a shared folder
(/etc/dovecot/virtual) using personal index
location =
virtual:/etc/dovecot/virtual:INDEX=/sd/MAIL_IMAP_POP/%d/%n/__Virtual/
This does not work, I have to *copy* (even symlinks do not succeed) the
definitions and use
location =
virtual:/sd/MAIL_IMAP_POP/%d/%n/__Virtual:INDEX=/sd/MAIL_IMAP_POP/%d/%n/__Virtual/
I already tried to set perms on /etc/dovecot/virtual to: vmail.vmail

Thank you!

Cheers