home folder for virtual users with autoexpunge setting

felix at kngnt.org felix at kngnt.org
Sun Nov 19 10:57:12 EET 2017

Hi all,

 I have enabled today the autoexpunge setting for Trash folders, and I am getting the following error when Dovecot starts:

 imap(<USER>): Error: autoexpunge: Couldn't create dovecot.autoexpunge.lock lock: User has no home directory

 I understand this is correct: as <USER> is a virtual user, it does not have home folder. Is there any way I can set the autoexpunge plugin to store the lock file in the virtual user email home folder?

 Thank you!
 Felix