Passing information from passdb to userdb

Qmail qmail at top-consulting.net
Thu Nov 23 01:11:23 EET 2017

I found a working solution, replying here to confirm it's the proper way of doing it and in case others might need the same
setting the value in passdb:
auth_request_set_field(request, "authlocation", dec2str(9),NULL);
reading the value in userdb:
auth_fields_find(auth_request->extra_fields, "authlocation")