lmtp-Eroor

Jakob Schürz wertstoffe at nurfuerspam.de
Mon Nov 27 09:29:30 EET 2017

Am 2017-11-27 um 07:45 schrieb Aki Tuomi:

> On 27.11.2017 08:37, Jakob Schürz wrote:
>> Hi!

>>> These are debug messages. The incoming LMTP DATA stream is a raw
>>> message, which has no cache (hence 'Cache file is unusable'). This is
>>> normal.
>> Ok. I did a lot of debugging the last weeks for another bug. But I've
>> never seen this message before. So i thought it is new. But obviously I
>> haven't seen this, but it was there.
>
> It just means that the cache file wasn't available, because it had been
> removed. It's not a serious problem.

Ok Thank you.

> There has been significant amount of fixes to virtual plugin after
> 2.2.27. It's possible it's fixed, I was not able to directly confirm
> this, would need to have your virtual folder configuration to try.

INBOX/Sent is not a virtual folder. But i have several virtual folders.

Do you need the dovecot-virtual files from my folders?

/var/mail/virtual: # tree
.
├── AKTUELL
│   └── dovecot-virtual
├── Archives
│   └── dovecot-virtual
├── dovecot-acl-list
├── Drafts
│   └── dovecot-virtual
├── GINBOX
│   └── dovecot-virtual
├── Markierte
│   └── dovecot-virtual
├── Neue
│   └── dovecot-virtual
├── Sent
│   └── dovecot-virtual
├── Trash
│   └── dovecot-virtual
└── Ungelesene
    └── dovecot-virtual

cat ./GINBOX/dovecot-virtual
!Real/Alle
 or all younger 31536000 inthread refs x-mailbox INBOX
INBOX/*
 flagged

cat ./Neue/dovecot-virtual
Real/Alle
 recent unseen

cat ./Markierte/dovecot-virtual
Real/Alle
 flagged

cat ./Ungelesene/dovecot-virtual
Real/Alle
 unseen

cat ./Sent/dovecot-virtual
!INBOX/Sent
INBOX/Sent$*
 all

cat ./Drafts/dovecot-virtual
!INBOX/Drafts
INBOX/Drafts$*
 all

cat ./Trash/dovecot-virtual
!INBOX/Trash
INBOX/Trash$*
 all

cat ./AKTUELL/dovecot-virtual
Real/Alle
 inthread refs younger 2592000

cat ./Archives/dovecot-virtual
!INBOX/Archives
INBOX/Archives$*
 all

/var/mail/real: # tree
.
├── Alle
│   └── dovecot-virtual
└── dovecot-acl-list
cat ./Alle/dovecot-virtual
!INBOX
INBOX/*
-INBOX/Trash
-INBOX/Trash$*
-INBOX/Archives
-INBOX/Archives$*
-INBOX/Drafts
-INBOX/Drafts$*
-INBOX/Junk
-INBOX/Junk$*
-INBOX/SYSTEM
-INBOX/SYSTEM$*
 all

The definition of this two namespaces is in my first mail.

Do you need more?

Jakob