Imapsieve plugin?

Jeff dovecot at allycomm.com
Tue Nov 28 06:27:16 EET 2017

On 11/27/17 2:41 AM, Bruce wrote:
> Debian stretch.
> Dovecot 2.2.27
>
> I was working with a document that references the imapsieve plugin.
> It references the /etc/dovecot/conf.d/90-imapsieve.conf file.
>
> The only reference I've found for it is
> https://wiki2.dovecot.org/Pigeonhole/Sieve/Plugins/IMAPSieve#Configuration.
>
> I've got dovecot-managedsieve and dovecot-sieve already installed.  Am
> I missing something obvious here?
>
> Bruce M.
While you might be missing an empty file or commented-out example,
dovecot.conf generally includes

   !include conf.d/*.conf

   !include_try local.conf

which will read in the contents of those files.

I personally like to keep everything in local.conf,
or at least out of the distro-supplied files
so I'm not surprised after an upgrade.

I don't see the 90-imapsieve.conf file in the git repo either
https://github.com/dovecot/core/tree/master/doc/example-config/conf.d

Jeff