[PLUGIN] Virtual keywords (aka Gmail-like labels)

Daniele Ricci daniele.athome at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 12:27:36 EEST 2017

Yes, automation is the main point of the plugin :-)

The problem is that creating virtual folders involves writing on the
file system directly, which you can't do through IMAP alone. So I had
to work within the mail server.

What I really wanted to do was to create a storage driver (it seemed
more suitable to the plugin scope), but that was much more complex and
it will probably come in a future version.

I'm also going to extend an existing Roundcube plugin for a more
complete keyword handling.

--
Daniele