Postfix + saslauthd SASL With Kerberos (FreeIPA) unable to send mail

Anvar Kuchkartaev anvar at anvartay.com
Tue Oct 3 14:20:43 EEST 2017

The dovecot instance set up with auth_realms and auth_default_realm
variables and it is working well. In saslauthd configurations setting
same variables giving configuration parsing error (I think it is not
right way to configure kerberos realm in saslauthd). However
testsaslauthd working without any problems even if I don't specify realm
parameter from command line.