My sub-folder with Outlook work-around to date

Joseph Tam jtam.home at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 01:51:29 EEST 2017

"David.M.Clark" <david at davrom.com> writes:

> Would be great to run both mbox and MailDir at the same time so we can
> do the slow user-by-user process rather than having them all down at
> some point completely ... - might look at running Dovecot on a different

I believe you can do this by using a userdb that can accommodate extra
fields.  In particular, supplying a mail field will overwrite the global
mail_location.  You can iterate through your users, convert them one at
a time, then update the mail field as you go.  At the end, update
mail_location to your new default and remove the extra fields.

 	https://wiki.dovecot.org/UserDatabase/ExtraFields

Joseph Tam <jtam.home at gmail.com>