Mail Alias Stores in mySQL Not working - SOLVED

jason hirsh hirshj at att.net
Thu Oct 12 21:04:45 EEST 2017

"You have the alias abuse at kasdivi.com <mailto:abuse at kasdivi.com> for the address admin at theoceanwindow.com <mailto:admin at theoceanwindow.com> in your db and all mail to these aliases should go the the admin@ mailbox.
Address mapping should be done in postfix so that the recipient address that gets used on the lmtp connection to dovecot is admin at theoceanwindow.com <mailto:admin at theoceanwindow.com>

You probably disabled address mapping in postfix.
--
Christian Kivalo”

You nailed that .. I had completely forgotten about that.. I am changing a system from hash to SQL

I actually feel kind of stupid   I knew Postfix was supposed to do the acceptance.. and it should have been common sense that it need to rewrite.. The logs kept reminding me

I had the following line in master,cf

 -o receive_override_options=no_address_mappings,no_header_body_checks,no_unknown_recipient_checks

changed to

   -o receive_override_options=no_header_body_checks,no_unknown_recipient_checks

and system works great..

Thanls!!