Filtering by country

Aki Tuomi aki.tuomi at dovecot.fi
Mon Oct 16 07:20:46 EEST 2017

Another good alternative is to use auth_policy_server along with Weakforced (https://github.com/PowerDNS/weakforced) to do this filtering. It has GeoIP support, and since dovecot does auth policy lookup before and after user authentication, you can set some cos attribute in the user's account and pass that on to weakforced so it knows to refuse the login if it comes from unexpected country.

Aki