Newbie question...

SH Development listaccount at starionline.com
Mon Oct 16 07:51:28 EEST 2017

I agonize for long periods of time (usually weeks) before I resort to posting on the dovecot or postfix list when I can’t seem to get around a problem.  Particularly in situations where I need help with basic understanding of some things.

At least privately, those who are willing to help, and those I am able to help in turn don’t have to endure the condescending attitude of the bulk of the list while we have our newbie conversations on the side.

At the very least, in my field of proficiency, I refer people to a source on the internet where someone can start if I don’t have the time to explain something.  Not so here.  My question is still unanswered to this date.

Ethon