Post-login scripting

Gedalya gedalya at gedalya.net
Fri Oct 20 17:53:56 EEST 2017

On 10/20/2017 04:50 PM, j.emerlik wrote:

> I understand that Dovecot SASL does not support the Post-Login scripts.
Yea, perhaps not. The concept it follows for POP3/IMAP is a wrapper for
the executable launched to perform the actual service, and there is no
such service when dovecot is only a SASL auth server for an external
program.

On the other hand a postfix policy server can let you record a lot of
detail about SMTP activity: messages sent, sender/recipient addresses,
and client addresses of course.

I might be able to help with putting such a script together, time
permitting :-)