postfix -1 read errors

Alef Veld alefveld at outlook.com
Mon Oct 23 05:26:17 EEST 2017

My bad, thanks Noel

Sent from my iPhone

On 23 Oct 2017, at 01:54, Noel <noeldude at gmail.com<mailto:noeldude at gmail.com>> wrote:

On 10/22/2017 3:26 PM, Alef Veld wrote:
Hi all.
I’m a bit worried about the following read errors i see in my log lately. Mails still arrive and get sent fine, but what is going on with this? It doesn’t look good. Nothing has change on server side and i restarted all services (dovecot, postfix, saslauthd, sql ).

Maybe it’s a temporary iPhone thing (the device im using to read and send mails, not the first time that happened. Maybe changing the port will do the trick).

Thanks for looking.

The logging you show is from postfix, this is the dovecot list.

If you ask on postfix-users, they'll probably tell you something
similar to: There's no problem here, set smtpd_tls_loglevel to 0 or
1; same for smtp_tls_loglevel