How to check which version of openssl is getting compiled in into dovecot?

krzf83@gmail.com krzf83 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 00:53:10 EEST 2017

I got multiple versions of openssl in my system. I compile dovecot with
PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/openssl-1.0.2l-fpic/lib/pkgconfig ./configure

How do I check which version of openssl got compiled in? configure
script does not show version. There seem to be no way to check it in
compiled binary (?)

My dovecot is still seen vulnerable by tls testing tools so I'm
guessing wrong version of openssl got compiled it but there seem to be
no way to check it.